Pimples, zits or acne, are nothing less than a curse for a clean and clear skin.
So, if you want to get rid of pimples overnight, then you will have to make up your mind for a strict skin care regime. And also a healthy and balanced diet can do wonders for your skin. As a good skin is the reflection of what you eat and how you eat. So, to help you out, we have some home remedies for pimples:
1. Turmeric: Alright, now the turmeric being referred here is not the one we get from a grocery store. It has to be in solid form (turmeric root). Now, grind it in your mixer, but be careful! Raw turmeric is really hard, it can even break the blades of your grinder. For that, first break it into the tiniest pieces with something really stone-like, or with a hard rolling pin, and then grind it in your grinder. With this, you can also use this fresh turmeric powder for culinary purposes (cooking). For pimples, you have to make a paste of half a teaspoon of turmeric powder (depending upon the no. of pimples) with a few drops of water into it. Apply this paste with your finger tip over all your pimples and leave it overnight. Next morning, wash your face with a gentle facewash using lukewarm water afterwards.
2. Egg White: This is another but guaranteed effective home remedy for pimples. Apply an egg white over your face like a mask covering your face completely. Then let it dry before you wash it. Now wash your face with warm water. You can apply this egg mask on every alternate days if not everyday.
3. Toothpaste: Its a plain myth that toothpaste is used just to clean your teeth, in fact a toothpaste and pimples have a deep connection. You can get rid of pimples overnight by applying it over your affected areas and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning and see the results. Nobody can even make a guess that there was any pimple over your face.
4. Calamine Lotion: First clean your face or the affected area with an astringent. Then apply calamine lotion over the affected areas and leave it for overnight and wash it in the morning.
5. Strawberry: Place strawberry leaves over your affected areas as the alkalinity in the leaves helps to reduce the swelling of the pimples.
6. Mint: You can also apply mint juice over the affected areas every night. This remedy is best for all skin infections.
7. Lemon with rose water: Take equal amounts of lemon extract and rose water and apply it over your face for say half an hour. Wash your face with fresh water or warm water and see the results in fifteen days.
8. Basil leaves: Take 2-3 teaspoons of dried basil leaves and add them to a cup of boiling water. Now steep for 10-20 min. let it cool. And then apply it over the affected area with a cotton ball.
9. Orange: Get the orange peel and make a paste out of it with some water in it. Then apply over your pimples for the best results.
10. Rose Water: Apply rose water alone over your affected parts for twice or thrice a day.
1. Salt with Olive Oil: 3 tablespoons of salt mixed with 4 tablespoons of olive oil makes a really good remedy. Apply the mixture with your finger tip over the affected area. The mixture will act as an exfoliating scrub whereas olive oil will prevent your sensitive skin from getting dry or any kind of damage.
2. Honey with Cinnamon: Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon with 3 tablespoons of honey and apply this mixture over your face for a while. The most convenient thing with this exfoliating scrub is that you can also let it over your face for the whole night, it will be much better for your skin.